Frequently Asked Questions
What is weddingtelevision all about?
Wedding Television was developed to be able to allow future brides to learn about suppliers in the wedding industry by watching them on video where they can see and hear them, learn about their services and see the work they do. Video is the most powerful tool for building relationships with your customers, so we want to make it easy for your customers to meet you and learn about you. Rather than having your videos lost on the typical methods of displaying video online, we use our targeted networks to place you in front of your own local customers. Wedding Television helps local brides and grooms make an easy decision to work with you.
What does the video production services cost?
Our video production rates start at $1500 per video. We can add advanced filming and editing at an extra cost including aerial video, cranes, steadicams, slow motion cameras etc.
With the importance of building relationships and trust with your customers, videos such as interviews, customer testimonials and project videos can really make it easy for your customers to choose to do business with you. Remember, people do business with people, especially ones they like.
What do I do first?
Call us or email us to have a time scheduled for your video production. Time schedules are available on a first come, first servce basis and we will ask you questions about your project so we can accurately quote you for the work.
Things we ask of you to make your video and marketing even better.
- We ask you to get a disk of your own portfolio images together for us to use in editing your interview video. Please make sure you own the photos as therefore we are given the rights to use these in your video.
- Once we finish your video and page, we will send you a link to your wedding television page which contains your interview video. We ask you to link to your wedding television page from your website, blog, signature on emails or any other web based link to help you sell your services.
What are the benefits to being involved with weddingtelevision.ca?
There are so many benefits to being involved with weddingtelevision.ca. Here are a few:
- videos are popular links on websites as it is easier to watch a video than read a paragraph of text.
- videos can offer your clients the ability to get to know you, hear and see your work and provide a great method for testimonials
- weddingtelevision.ca is receiving substantial traffic, therefore being listed on the site will be a benefit for your marketing.
- you are going to reach your target audience.
Can I use the interview from weddingtelevision.ca on my own site?
All content filmed by weddingtelevision.ca is property of weddingtelevision.ca unless rights are purchased by the supplier. We will give you your own page on weddingtelevision.ca that you can link to which will not have any of your direct competitors advertised on. Members of our website will receive embed codes to have our videos play on their website as well as advanced print marketing tools such as video QR codes.
Can I put more videos in my playlist on my weddingtelevision.ca page?
Yes! All videos such as client testimonial videos or promotional videos will be offered to our customers at affordable rates. If you have your own videos that you would like posted on weddingtelevision.ca, the content would have to be approved first, then charges would apply for encoding and adding the content to the weddingtelevision software.
News with weddings in Calgary
Have something new or cool for the wedding industry, please let us know as we may be able to send our news team out to cover it. please contact us with more information about your ideas.